Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Year 25 - The Plaguelands

It's been a long time since my last entry. Since I've become an Ambassador of the Alliance, I've spent a lot of time traversing between continents and the capital cities of each race. Even though it's very taxing it hasn't been without it's rewards. No, I'm not speaking of the generous gifts that some have given me, I'm speaking of the increased kinship I've been able to forge between each faction. The more we help and work together, the stronger we all become.

And now I've been called back by the Order for my next mission into the Western Plaguelands... I honestly don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, I'm finally getting that much closer to avenging my family but on the other... I'm rather nervous about it, seeing how just a few miles west of the site is what remains of my homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment